Langtang Valley Trek- 10 Days
Langtang Valley Trek- 10 Days Trip Highlights
- Natural Beauty
- moderate adventure
- Culture and tradition
- Inhabitants of high lands.
- Travel and cusine
Langtang region the most fabulous place on earth and renowned in backpacking meets every requirement that any nature lover expects. Lies within the periphery of Langtang National Park, Langtang Valley trek helps to experience the nature's most hidden attractiveness. The amazing beauty of flora and fauna, the biodiversity, the cultural affluence of the region undoubtedly makes your journey an amazing lifetime memory. The river that accompanies you during your trek, the valleys that welcome you, the mountains that salute you, the yak that makes you smile are the entire attribute you can get on the single trek of Langtang Valley.
The Journey of Langtang Valley begins after sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley. After sight-seeing at Kathmandu we approach to Syabrubesi by tourist bus an estimated 8 to 9 hours relaxing journey. After we reach Syabrubesi for next some days we visit many places, full of natural abundance. Within the journey we will get lots of opportunity to view the mountains , high current rivers and stream, custom and tradition of indigenous natal of the region, local food including yak cheese, cultural mountain drinks, the rare vegetation and more.
We claim that Langtang Valley trek is the best trekking route for your expectation and on to fulfill that we here brings you the Langtang Valley trek program of 10 days. We claim for the better service not on words but on deeds as we believe in our passion towards work and experienced staff.
Langtang Valley Trek after Earthquake
Langtang is third most popular trekking destination after Sagarmatha National Park (Everest Region) and Annapurna Conservation Area (Annapurna Region) respectively. Though the massive earthquake of April 2015 badly affected the region and the landslide swept the whole Langtang village, but it has passed more than 2 and half years and now the region is completely back to its normal form, the trekking routes are completely fine and great, though the lodges and the tea houses are more basic but they are good as always. Many newspapers and media and persons are spreading the news that trekking is not possible in Langtang region but it is complete rubbish, the routes are wide open and fantastic. You can alternatively do Langtang-Gosainkunda trek"> via Helambu from langtang which is another amazing destination in the Langtang region.
Last year our couple of group went to Langtang one for trekking and another for Yala Peak Climbing and we had great fun and awesome trek. Following are some glimpses of our journey to Langtang valley after an earthquake.
Langtang Valley Trek PermitsYou can find permits and fees details in Langtang Valley Trek permits and fees section.
Langtang Valley Trek- 10 Days Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345m) transport to Hotel with Bed & Breakfast plan.
Day 02: Pre- trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. O/N at hotel with B&B plan
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi (1460m) by public Bus 6/7 hrs drive. O/N guest house
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubeshi to Lama Hotel (2560m).5/6 hrs walking. O/N at guest house
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Valley (3455m) 5/6 hrs walking. O/N guest house
Day 06: Trek from Langtang Valley to Kyanjin Gompa (3817m) 3/4 hrs walking. O/N guest house
Day 07: Early morning hike up to Kyanjin-Ri (4983) and Explore around the Kyanjin and trek back to Ghodatabela 5/6 hrs walking. O/N at guesthouse
Day 08: Trek from Ghodatabela to Syabrubeshi (1,450m) 5/6 hrs walking. O/N at guesthouse
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu (1,345m) 5/6 hours drive by local bus. O/N at hotel with B&B plan
Day 10: Transfer to the international airport for your final departure
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport
The first day as you arrive at Kathmandu you will be received from airport by our company representative and transfer to the hotel with Bed & Breakfast plan.
Day 02: pre- trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley
The very next day after you arrive to Nepal our company representative will take you to various renowned places of Kathmandu like Boudhanath, Bhaktapur durbar square, Kathmandu durbar square and many more for sightseeing. The sightseeing will help you to understand the ancient culture and tradition of Kathmandu Valley. After the completion of sightseeing we will gather together to plan about our trek for the days ahead.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubeshi by Tourist Bus
As per the planning, on day third we will departure from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi by tourist bus. It will take 6 to 7 hours of drive which is really an exciting bus drive as you will see various beautiful places that are naturally rich and culturally affluent. The rivers, forest, natural vegetation and others are the prominent features of the places that we are going to pass by during our drive. As we will reach Syabrubeshi our trek guide will transfer you to guesthouse.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubeshi to Lama Hotel
Then at day four we will walk 4 to 5 hours from Syabrubeshi to reach Lama Hotel which lies at an altitude of 2560 meters. During our trek to Lama Hotel we will pass through various local villages which are culturally rich and ancient. The natural resources, cultural, tradition, rivers and others that came through our way are really heart touching and mesmerizing. Then all the natural and cultural varieties of the region will company us to Lama Hotel. Then our guide will take you to guest house.
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village
After resting at the guest house the very next day we will get prepared for the next exciting journey to Langtang Village. We will be walking for at least 5 to six hours in order to reach Langtang village from Lama Hotel via Ghodatabela (3000 Meters). While walking at Ghodatabela you can see white monkeys and local birds. Then gradually we will incline up to Langtang Village valley passing temporary grazing area of herders who bring their livestock to graze on the pasture. On the way we can also see monasteries, rivers, rare animals and we will make us acquaint with both rare culture and natural treasure. Then we will arrive to Langtang village. Our trek guide will then take you to guest house for dinner and rest to gear up for tomorrow.
Day 06: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa
At day six we will trek to Kyanjin (3870m.), a 3 to four hours trek from Langtang Village. The villages, pastures, natural vegetation are amazing features of the trail. The trail will then take us to Kyanjin. There we can see monastery and also a government-operated cheese factory. We will have lunch at Kyanjin. Kyanjin will give us a benefit to acclimatize ourselves and we will explore the natural resources of the area. Kyanjin is a beautiful place where snow capped peak can be seen in all directions. At Kyanjin we can view Dorje Lakpa (6990m.), Langtang Ri (6370m.), Langtang Lirung (7245m.) and so on. Stay overnight at tea house.
Day 07: Early morning hike up to Kyanjin Ri and Trek back to Ghodatabela
Early in the morning at day 7 we will hike up to Kyanjin Ri situated at an altitude of 4983. Day 7 is a leisure day on which we will explore the area. The amazing view of Langtang Lirung, the ancient monastery, cheese factory, beautiful Kyanjin Ri [4350m] and stunning view of the Langtang peaks are a packed serve to you by the nature. Then exploring around the Kyanjin we will trek back to Ghodatabela. It will take 5 to 6 hours to reach Ghodatabela. Stay overnight at tea house.
Day 08: Trek from Ghodatabela to Syabrubeshi
On day 8 we will return back to Syabrubeshi from Ghodatabela. It's a five to six hours of trek. Then at Syabrubeshi our trek guide will take us to guesthouse for dinner and rest.
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu
Then at day 9 it’s time to say goodbye to Syabrubeshi. From Syabrubeshi after having a breakfast we will drive back to Kathmandu. As we reach to Kathmandu our trekking guide will take you to the hotel. At Kathmandu the company will organize a farewell dinner for you.
Day 10: Transfer to the international airport for your final departure
At day 10 our company representative will transfer you to Tribhuvan airport for you final departure
Date & Price
All Trekking in Nepal,Himalaya Trek,Peak Climbing-Access The Asia Treks adventure travel trips are small group departures and therefore places can fill quickly. To avoid disappointment, we suggest you book your trip as soon as possible.
- A AVAILABLE - Trip date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
- G GUARANTEED - Trip is reached minimum numbers and this is 'Guaranteed to Run'
- L LIMITED - Trip is 'Guaranteed to Run' and there are a very limited number of available places remaining. Immediate booking is recommended.
- C CLOSED - Trip has reached maximum numbers and it is unavailable. Please Contact Us to enquire about other trip departure dates or booking this trip as a private departure
Trip Info (Tour/Trek Styles) Explained
- PG Private Group: this trip departure organizes for specific group only and it is close if you are not in that group. If you are interested on this particular trip departure date then please get in touch with us.
- OA Open to All:
- LT Lodge Based Trip/Trek:
- CT Camping Based Trip/Trek:
- GAP Guide, Accommodation and Porter only: In this trip NO food and transportation included and porter included. Client pays all foods, all lodge accommodation and transportation, and we just provide guide and porter and their insurance and permit.
- SG Self Guided/Budget Trip: This trip is specially design for tight budget travellers who are happy to accept farley basic facilities reduce services, three normal meals, transportation and require is included. Self-guided is a perfect choice for the who like a independent trevelling and minimise the costs. We have added support to minimise the hard work, planning and cost, and we will be there for you and your team/group when you need support and unlikely event of emergency. We arrange your accommodation, internal transportation (flight/road), and provided you with detailed information, route notes, and map so you and your team/group can travel your own pace from one place to next. We will organize porter/s as well to transport your luggage, and all you carry is what you need for the day trek/ride and enjoy on your own pace.
Travelled with us before?
We would love you to share your images with us and our visitorsUpload your Images
We have a wide selection of photographs taken by clients and ourselves whilst on our tours. All images have been carefully selected to accurately portray this trip and uploaded for you to enjoy. All photographs copyright to the photographer.
Please click on the thumbnail to see the larger version of the photo.
If our fixed departure dates are not convenient for you or your group, we can also arrange private departures on all of our small group tours. Private group departures will follow the same itineraries as our usual small group tours, or itineraries may be tailormade to suit your own convenient tour date/budgets.
Itineraries may be tailor-made to suit your dates. So if you can’t find a date to suit you or if you want to have your very own tour just with your friends or family then we can help you.
Customised Private Groups:
For most of our usual tours, or itineraries, where there is a group numbering 2 or more, we can customise and organise private group trip(s) where we design the itinerary and activities exclusively for you, according to your requirements and budgets, such as Honeymoon, Anniversary, Family, Scouts, School, College, Fundraising or Charity trips. Find out more about our private group tours.
To enquire about booking a private departure of this tour or about organising your own private group tour, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly with details.
o Base Layer
o Down Jacket
o Hard Shell
o Light Insulated Jacket
o Mid Layer
o Long Johns
o Softshell Trousers
o Trekking Trousers
o Waterproof TrouserFeet
o 4 season walking boots
o Trekking Socks
Note: Trainers usually light weight (water proof is more convenient as you may be walking through streams and wet landscapes and there is always possibilities of rain) and spare laces just in case.
o Personal Medication
o Personal First Aid Ki
Water & Hygiene
o Hand sanitizer
o Mosquito/Insect Repellent
o Nappy Bags
o Toilet Paper
o Wash Kit
o Water Bottles
o Water Purifier/Purifications
o Wet Wipes
o Heavyweight pants
o Long underwear (wool thermals are highly recommended)
o Down jacket
o Thick gloves
o Winter warm hat
o Warm/thick woolen socks usually 2-3 pairs
o Plastic boots also for Climbingthe temperatures in altitudes above 6000m is below -10 degree so leather boots are not suitable for peaks and mountain climbing as plastic boots are lighter and more waterproof than leather, furthermore, these plastic boots are designed to fit crampons also.
o Climbing Gears
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- 3 star hotel in Kathmandu (4 nights or 3 nights as per holiday plan), welcome dinner
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu with city guide (Cultural and Traditional heritage sites)
- Duffle bag, Sleeping bag, Down jacket (Sleeping Bag and Down jacket must be returned after the trek is completed)
- Experienced Government license holder Trekking Guide, Porter (We provide 1 porter for two trekkers), climbing guide, assistant guide and other staffs as per the holiday plan.
- Entrance fee for various conservation areas, Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fee
- Flight or Bus fare as per the holiday plan
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner at different places during trekking and in camping as per the holiday plan
- Farewell dinner
- Accommodation in star rated hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All government taxes
- Visa Charge to Nepal and International flight fare.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying at Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Hot and cold drinks, alcoholic drinks
- Climbing gear (As per your request we can hire it for you)
- Additional charges for service added included in holiday plan.